Thursday 23 March 2017

THE GREAT TANA NEEDS YOU SO MUCH I MEAN YOU

WELCOME
   Iam so grateful that you have clicked to the link taking you here.  Let me start by introducing myself and the primary aim for building or rather creating this blog.
 Iam Abubakar Godhana Ali an economist and activist towards bringing love,unity and harmony in youths residing in Tana River County and the world in general  besides mentoring young boys and girls in Tana River County  to see and realize their dreams..... Iam currently a student at Chuka university undertaking an undergraduate degree in Economics and statistics
   The basic aim for this blog is to try what has not been tried and do what it takes to achieve what has not been achieved by "we" -Tanarians in regard to bringing love, unity and harmony to youths called residents of Tana River...... And improve economic well-being of youths together with imparting creativity in them towards luxurious or rather better life not by promising them imaginary jobs but enabling self belief and entrepreneurship in them

Now that you know me and my aim for this blog.  It's true that I can't achieve this goal alone I need support and suggestions from you people. Now what are your suggestions and support guys?  Comment below kindly... Thank you.... Be blessed... 

1 comment: